As I have yet to do an end of month blog, mainly because we haven't had much to talk about and that we have been away in January and February so I blogged anyway. Also that Claire has covered things anyway and I would only be duplicating things she has already said. Anyway, I though that I would do a short blog so that I can put a few photo’s of Georgina’s 21 Birthday at Simpsons on.
As Claire said, we were all a little disappointed, except maybe with the sweet. The service was also lacking compared with other times I have been there.
Still they did bring out an extra desert with a candle in it.
They also gave us a free bottle of champagne so I couldn't really complain. Still, I suppose if I had complained they would have more chance of me going back there.
On our way back, Claire was desperate for the toilet so we had to stop at Euston so she could go. I thought I may as well take advantage of the stop for one myself. We were charged 30p before you could get through the turnstiles into the toilet. What a rip off, no wonder all the bridges smell of urine.
Happy 21st Georgina and good luck with your exams!
No comments:
Post a Comment